Our company was started in 1928 when our grandfather, R.V. Jones, came to Corpus Christi from Dallas. At that time the only kind of roofing he did was wood shingles.
His son, M.V. Jones, started working on roofs since he was big enough to climb a ladder. By 1960 he branched out on his own and started hot roofing, along with composition roofing. M.V. Jones passed away in 1990; and in the Fall of that year we Incorporated our company into Jones-Tilley Roofing Inc. Our company has remained a family owned and operated company since it’s conception in 1928.